Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Red meat from the High Priest of the Church of the Painful Truth


That's how Neal Boortz - LibertyDC's favorite radio talk show host - describes his new book that just hit the stores. Neal's new book was briefly ahead of Barack Obama's audacity of whatever book yesterday on Amazon.com, and I plan on doing my part today to help move it back into the top slot.
For those of you who don't know, Boortz is the author of the Fair Tax book - the bible for LibertyDC!

To get a copy of Neal's new book - go here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonardo said...

I am a rabid fan of the Fair Tax. Of course, ideally, we would have no income tax but the Fair Tax is much better than what we have.

As a self-employed person, my total tax rate is north of 60%. I don't think the Founding Fathers had rates like that in mind. In fact, Congress had to pass an amendment to even make income taxation constitutional, as it clearly wasn't.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home