Friday, July 14, 2006

About This Time Every Year


I start pining for football season and wasting money on every NFL preview magazine I can get my grubby hands on.

Personally, while I am worried about Brunell's age and health, I am expecting another playoff caliber season out of the Skins. Randle El, Brandon Lloyd and Christian Fauria are certainly upgrades to the passing game, and the defense looks as solid as ever (thank God Sean Taylor ain't headed off to prison).

I think the real question is going to be what does the rest of the NFC East look like? Are the Cowboys for real or will the Terrell Owens experiment blow up? Do the Eagles stink as bad as I think they do? Are the Giants going to take a step back? Obviously, a weak NFC East makes the road to the playoffs that much easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home