Wednesday, April 18, 2007

List of Excuses

OK, so I could bore everyone reading this with a long list of excuses for my blogging absence - but I will spare you all. I do promise to get back in the saddle and start blogging more regularly. I went on a rant last night about the pathetic state of politics in the District after a speech I gave to a local group. It really does mystify me that after decades and decades of some of the worst mismanagement and incompetence that voters in DC continue to vote for Democrats. Is there a breaking point? Is there something the elected Democrat leadership in this city could do that was so outrageous that voters would actually demand a change? Or are voters in DC just completely resigned to totally incompetent leadership?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home