Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Attack of the Anonymous Cropp Supporters!!!

I love comments... I really really do. I hate that I don't get more comments. I mean I think I say some pretty over the top stuff now and then that people should want to comment on. That having been said, anonymous comments are lame. They really really really are. Which is why I am not in the least bit surprised that all of the comments I have gotten supporting Linda Capt of the Titanic Cropp's televised attack ads were all from anonymous. Isn't it bad enough that your candidate, Capt Cropp, is as lame as they get. Can't you guys (and gals) at least post under a pseudonym or god forbid your actual name.

I am beginning to think I like Linda Cropp supporters about as much as I like Capt Cropp herself - and that aint much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home