Monday, September 11, 2006

My MNF Interrupted by a Clearly Drunk Vincent Orange

Is anyone else seeing these Vincent Orange for Mayor ads during the Skins Monday Night game?!?!?!? Seriously, the first one was just some mumbling shit, I couldn't understand a damn word. The second ad was some sort of poem that Orange read (as I watched it I actually wished it was the mumbling ad again!). Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, the third ad in this series was a seemingly drunk Orange babbling about voting against the Washington Post and mumbling something about how voters should vote for him since he's first on the ballot.

These are unquestionably the WORST campaign ads I have ever seen in my entire life. Here's my question - who in the Orange campaign saw these ads and said "Yeah Mr Orange, I think these are GREAT!"???

UPDATE (9:14 pm): OK, I have had 2 beers, 2 glasses of wine, and I am working on a tequila and OJ (while watching my beloved Skins) and I am still way less drunk than Vincent Orange appears in these ads. It's like some shit you would see on Public Access.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home